EDITED: Find the "Spring Flowers" class here.
Join Creating Keepsakes Dream Team member Kim Watson in Club CK for a fun online class where you learn how to reverse-mist a spring title and create trendy spring flowers. Pull out your border punches and follow the easy-peasy step-out instructions to create these fabulous spring flowers using a simple fold technique as well as lovely layering. You will find these techniques are perfect for both boy and girl pages.
The class will take place at 11:00 am (MDT) on Saturday, April 14 (that's 1:00 pm EDT, noon CDT, and 10:00 am PDT) in the Club CK Classes & Chats forum (a new thread will be posted at 11:00 am when class begins).
Supply list for Spring Flowers class
- White cardstock
- Mixture of coordinating patterned papers
- Grid patterned paper for journaling
- Assorted buttons
- Washi tape & twine
- Variety of border punches, 1 circle punch
- Alpha stickers in 3 fonts
- 2 colors of mist: yellow & pink
- Needle & thread
- Adhesive, craft knife, scissors, stapler, paper piercer, sewing machine
Wondering what to expect? Check out Kim's last class, "Love Tags."