The degree of importance memorabilia has to you should dictate its prominence or placement in your home and scrapbooks. If you listed memorabilia as extremely important yet you keep it in a box in storage in your home (attic, basement, garage, etc.), things are out of sync. Consider bringing these items out of hiding and into your life so you can enjoy them.
1. What types of memorabilia do you have?
2. Where is your memorabilia currently stored?
3. How important is your memorabilia to you?
4. Do you enjoy your memorabilia--either by going through it, seeing it, or displaying it--on a regular basis?
5. Do you or would you like to use your memorabilia in your scrapbooks?
6. Are you able to find your memorabilia to incorporate into your scrapbook pages when you want it?